Choose Your Own Adventure

Destiny 1

July 29th, 2017, 2:02 pm
<< First < Previous
Next > Most Recent >>
From the Author
9rainbowtails July 29th, 2017, 2:06 pm
Ok. Post your commands in the comments. I will try to update often depending on how motivated I am.
Advertisement December 18th, 2017, 12:41 am
Reader Comments
Leave a Comment
Shard July 29th, 2017, 2:14 pm
>Quickly retrieve arms from hoodie.
zero88 July 29th, 2017, 2:25 pm
look at the rocks, looks like a switch
press it and see what happens
LKWayvern July 29th, 2017, 2:39 pm
>Do a bad Shakespeare joke with that skull over there, then read the scroll under it.
WildfireK July 29th, 2017, 4:56 pm
>Read the plaque on the wall
yolo4ever July 29th, 2017, 6:11 pm
>Retrieve and put the scroll and skull in your sylladex
Dark_shadow July 29th, 2017, 6:39 pm
>Retrieve the scroll by the skull
LightBlueBlaze July 29th, 2017, 7:15 pm
>Read the plaque and pick up the thingy with the red handle
WildfireK July 29th, 2017, 11:12 pm
Look like a syringe or a knife to me.
Huh
LightBlueBlaze July 29th, 2017, 11:14 pm
Good point... hmm... I kinda thought it looked like a screwdriver (maybe to take down the plaque with?) but it could very well be a knife; if anything, probably a butter knife tho.
WildfireK July 29th, 2017, 11:18 pm
@LightBlueBlaze:

Allyson thinks it's a lever. I'm betting on that, too
LightBlueBlaze July 29th, 2017, 11:22 pm
I would say that too, buuuuut it's wedged in between some rocks XD If you're thinking that it's gonna move easily, then I wanna make a bet- if I'm right, you have to draw one of my characters, and if you're right, I have to draw one of yours ;P
WildfireK July 29th, 2017, 11:26 pm
I thought you said I had too much on my plate >:3
I think I'll hold - I don't want to do too much
8 pictures is a ton, even for me XD
shadowfox2333456 July 30th, 2017, 3:35 am
Try using a fireball to blast open the door
GabrielsThoughts July 30th, 2017, 4:29 am
Based on what I'm seeing she's clearly been drinking. Maybe she's discovered the fabled hiding place for the cask of amontillado.

If she's drunk It's time to light a fluffy and see if it really is as explosive as it sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpa8Oz9DRbY
Sky207 July 30th, 2017, 6:36 pm
look at sign
Flamefur July 31st, 2017, 11:05 am
>Is there anything in our inventory that can open the door?